Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lighting Workshop Aftermath

We survived!!!

It was a great workshop and everyone learned something. I think one unfortunate thing was the weather didn't cooperate with us to well but we persevered in spite of it.

I know we covered a whole range of topics and hopefully we answered everyone's questions but there were some questions on depth of field that I'll be covering here in a future post. I'll be shooting some examples over the next couple of days to help with the explanation. Hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion that I saw at the workshop.

I will also be getting a list of my equipment to everyone and where I bought it and how much I paid for it. Just remember that some of the speedlights that I use are very old and SHOULD NOT BE PUT DIRECTLY ON YOUR CAMERA. I use them mainly with radio triggers and off camera.

I'd really like to thank Melissa and Tyler for helping out. They were really helpful during the breaks discussing some of the information and answering questions for people. I'd also like to thank my wife Louise for putting up with me while we put this workshop together. I hope everyone had a great time and I hope you plan on attending our next workshop which we will be covering creative lighting. Look here and on Facebook for times and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment